IF YOU DO NOT AGREE PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
As we update, improve and expand the Services, this policy may change, so please refer back to it periodically. By accessing this Application or otherwise using the Services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
The words “you” or “your” or “User” or “Customer” as used herein, refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing or using the Website for any reason. The words “we” or “us” or “our” or the “Company” as used herein, refer to the Edgewise Technologies Private Limited (“EasyEcom”) and/or any permitted assignees.
- Your Privacy – Our Commitment
We are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us. We will work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services. Please read the following policy to understand how your Personal Information will be treated as you make full use of our Website.
- What information do we collect?
When you use our Website, we collect and store your Personal Information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient and customized experience to our Users. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. To fully use our Website, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your contact and identity information and other Personal Information as indicated on the forms throughout the Website and complete the Registration Process. Where possible, we indicate which fields are mandatorily required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website, unless we require it so.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
You agree that if you or any third party shares correspondences with us in any electronic form such as emails, letters etc., containing your Personal Information, we may collect or store the same, as part of your query/query resolution or for the purposes as mentioned in Clause 3 or 4 below.
You agree that we may collect your IP address as a visitor to our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Website, analyse trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use for us to improve the Website, and deliver customized, personalized content.
We also get information about you from other third parties where permitted by applicable law. For example, we receive information from:
- third parties with whom you have an account or receive a service when you choose to sync that third-party account/service with your EasyEcom account, or integrate your data from that third party into the Services we provide to you;
- third-party service providers who help us to supplement the information you have provided and to ensure the accuracy of your information; and
- third parties who provide us with information about you or your interaction with our Services.
- Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Performance of Services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, and communicate with you about orders, products and services.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve EasyEcom Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the EasyEcom Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from you information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to EasyEcom Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Disclosure of your Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, generating shipping bills, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, processing payments, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. However, you are responsible for making necessary arrangements with third party service providers (including but not limited to shipping/transportation service providers) which you choose to avail services from and to which the personal information or other data is shared on your instructions or using the login/integration credentials details provided to us by you.
- Protection of EasyEcom and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Term and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of EasyEcom, our users, or others.
- Access or change your Personal Information
You may review, correct, update or change your account information at any time.
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. If you have registered your profile on the Website, your ID and Password are required to access your Account.
- Data Retention
Unless you specifically ask us to delete your personal information, we retain your information as long as is necessary to maintain your EasyEcom account or to provide you with our Services. Once you have terminated your account or otherwise cease using our Services (including if we determine your account has gone inactive), we will no longer retain your information except to the extent necessary:
Your Personal Information shall be retained till such time as is required for the purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later for our legal or regulatory compliance (e.g. maintaining records of transactions you have made with us), to exercise, establish or defend legal claims, and to protect against fraudulent or abusive activity on our Service.
If we no longer need your information for the above purposes, we will generally delete or de-identify it in accordance with our standard data retention practices. However, there may be occasions where we are unable to fully delete or de-identify your information due to technical or other operational reasons, for example where your information has been archived onto back-up systems. Where this is the case, we will take reasonable measures to securely isolate your information from any further processing until such time as we are able to delete or de-identify it.
Unless required otherwise, EasyEcom stores the PII data in encrypted form. This data is retained for a period of 30 days by default in case of Amazon from the end of the purpose for which the same was provided/accessed. If you wish to get your data deleted for other channels as well, please contact our customer service desk.
- Other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website over which the Website has no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of these websites.
- Customer Data
You must ensure it does not directly or indirectly cause EasyEcom or third-party providers that operate servers or host data, to breach any data protection laws in the collection, storage, access, transfer, use or disclosure of Personal Data arising from or in connection with the Services. Where required under data protection laws, you must ensure that: (A) each Customer shall contains a notice to its users that identifies the collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of their Personal Data by you, EasyEcom, or third-party host providers in connection with the Services as applicable; and
You, when disclosing or transferring Personal Data from any source (including Customer Sites) to EasyEcom or third-party host providers, complies with the requirements for such disclosure or transfer.
- Governing law and Dispute Resolution
- Contacting the Website